I'd accomplished three more weeks before I remembered I had to update my blog. Well, it tells about how busy I've been reading, designing and learning intensively, but still falling behind. But it isn't as bad as it seems. The good news is that learning is a never ending process and there's no deadline for learning. We all have different learning styles and will eventually achieve our goals. As our moderators say, we have the rest of the year to catch up and we can always join future Baw events too. Well, I think I'd better start giving my account.
Week 3 was very interesting since we had a long list of the tasks I had to complete. Let's have a look at some of my accomplishments .
- I learned about different blogs, wikis, podcast and Social Network providers and wrote my own definition of each tool besides describing their differences and similarities.
- I explored different features of blogs, wikis, Social Networks and podcasts.
- I had to create my own blog (which I did during week 1), wiki (which I did during week 5), and/or podcast (which I haven't done yet).
- I joined a Social Network (blogspodcastingandwikis.ning.com) and reactivated my Twitter account (sines2007 is my username).
- I partially attended Graham Stanley's live presentation on Twitter (the presentation of the week), but didn't comment on it.
- I answered some of the questions of the week.
- I read and commented on one of the Week 3 readings. You can find the reading at http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/think/articles/blogging-elt. This reading helped me understand the use of blogs better and gave me the necessary insight to answer question 1 of the week.
Well, I guess I'll have to hurry up to write about my experience during Week 4.
That's all for now.